Full-Time Applications Systems Analyst
Job Summary: ScriptPro LLC is looking for a Software Systems Customer Support Analyst to work Monday through Friday, 1pm – 9:30pm. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, analyzing, and repairing ScriptPro LLC systems, applications, hardware, and computer peripherals, as well as troubleshooting customer problems using remote support software (i.e. PCAnywhere, BOMGAR, and Windows Remote Desktop). This person will consult with customers to identify best practices to recommend. Implementing configuration, workflow, and other system enhancements are also responsibilities of this position among others listed below. This is a remote work from home position regardless of location. Some travel may be required.
ScriptPro LLC develops, sells, and supports state of the art products and services for healthcare system customers including federal agencies such as the Department of Defense, VA, Indian Health Services as well as multiple major hospital systems around the country. These customers require certain security clearances and health related tests and vaccines in order to gain access to their locations and/or their networks. To support ScriptPro LLC customers and as a condition of employment, you may be required to gain federal security clearance and/or prove certain health related vaccines such as but not limited to annual flu and COVID vaccines. Federal security clearance (See the Standard Form 86 link below) can include additional background checks such as but not limited to credit history and drug testing.
If your role requires this type of security clearance and/or proof of vaccines, you will be required to complete these items. Refusal to complete these items may be a violation of this condition of employment. Your acceptance of a job offer is your acknowledgment and acceptance of this condition of employment.
Reporting Relationship: Supervisor, Technical Support
Shift: Monday through Friday, 1pm – 9:30pm
Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of every job at ScriptPro LLC.
Scope of the Role:
• Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Coordinate support for onsite field service technicians, and shipment of parts to customer sites
• Conduct technical analysis and review of system performance
• Research required information using available resources
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
• Deliver service and support to end-users through automated call distribution phone software
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Build customer relationships through providing superior customer service
• Participate in on-call support phone rotation
• Document all job functions using Siebel with a high level of data quality
• Monitor and restore systems and backups
• Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Associates degree in a technology related field, or two years of equivalent related experience
• Basic Windows OS knowledge(XP/7/8)
• Working knowledge of desktop and peripheral troubleshooting
• Basic understanding of connectivity and networking concepts
• Experience with a remote support tool (PCAnywhere, BOMGAR, or Windows Remote Desktop, etc.)
• Experience with SLA driven resolution times
• Demonstrate proficiency supporting proprietary software applications
• Other duties as assigned
It is ScriptPro LLC’s policy to run a comprehensive background check post job offer and you must be able to obtain Department of Defense security clearance after date of hire. See Standard Form 86 to preview requirements.
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking or ticketing software application
• Knowledge of healthcare or pharmaceutical industry emphasis in outpatient pharmacy practice
• Experience working with inventory suppliers to place orders
• IT Certification (A+, MCITP Windows OS, Network +, etc.)
• Positive attitude, drive, and tenacity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask with varying priorities, while still maintaining a high attention to detail
• Exemplary punctuality and customer service skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
This position operates in an office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment is required. Must be able to use a computer for extended periods of time. Regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, and expected to occasionally lift , stoop, bend and reach. Ability to learn and solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions is required.
ScriptPro LLC is not sponsoring any type of visas for this position.
ScriptPro LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran.
Please visit www.scriptpro.com to learn more about the mission of our company.
How to ApplyGo to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ScriptPro to apply for this position. Follow the instructions included at the site, including how to submit an application
77 total views, 1 today