Full-Time Asset Protection & Safety Manager
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an Asset Protection & Safety Manager, this means:
• Helping Store Operational Leadership team ensure associates are delivering friendly, professional, timely service to all customers who shop the store.
• Monitoring receiving, shipping, and selling patterns for assigned store.
• Championing initiatives and establishing processes and controls that improve safety/hazmat, shrink, and security outcomes.
The Asset Protection & Safety Manager (APSM) oversees and coordinates programs and processes to minimize loss while maintaining a safe working and shopping environment. This associate monitors and solves for criminal activities, coaches and trains associates, and oversees inventory levels to help with shrink and shortages. The APSM may need to respond to violent altercations to keep customers and staff safe. The Asset Protection & Safety Manager is seen as an expert on safety reports, guidelines, and regulations.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We’re Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Bachelor\’s Degree or higher OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience (e.g., retail or Asset Protection).
• Bachelor\’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Safety, Business, or related Asset Protection field.
• National certified training program (e.g., Wicklander-Zuwalski or Reed training).
• Professional accreditation (e.g., APQ, APC) or equivalent experience.
• 2 years of experience directly or indirectly supervising employees including coaching, mentoring, directing, training, performance management, and recognition.
• 2 years of experience as a Manager in a retail environment. 1 year of experience conducting quality reviews/audits.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing business documents (e.g., P&L, exception reports).
• Demonstrated experience conducting retail investigations (i.e., has conducted multiple retail investigations). Experience in using physical security systems (e.g., CCTV, EAS).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
How to ApplyGo to nlx.jobsyn.org/ffe9f15d22c9489e84097e271d3c0449145 to apply for this position. Follow the instructions included at the site, including how to submit an application.
293 total views, 1 today