Part-Time Bi-Lingual Customer Service & Data Specialist
CHWC (Community Housing of Wyandotte County) needs a smart, self-starting, tech savvy Customer Service & Data Specialist (CSDS). This position provides assistance to external and internal customers, evaluates data needs for each program and creates workflows or alternatives to ensure data is accurate and accessible, and supports efficient day-to-day operations of the office. CHWC is moving toward an increasingly cloud based, paperless, mobile environment, so comfort with existing and emerging tech tools is critical. The CSDS will work closely with the homeownership and property management team supporting information system implementation, training staff & customers on the organization’s online platform and ensuring customers are comfortable with the online platforms. This position is eligible for CHWC’s generous benefit package. $16- $18 hourly depending on qualifications. Hours could range 30-40 hours depending on needs, reports to the Director of Operations. This position is considered full-time benefits eligible, non-exempt. This position plays an essential role in supporting a culture of sustainability through business growth and information systems implementation.
- Associate’s Degree or some college preferred in marketing, sales, business, or similar field, or demonstrable alternative experience
- 2+ year’s experience in office management or relevant experience. (Experience in housing, community development services preferred.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish
- Proficiency in office applications including Word and Excel
- Intermediate database experience (Salesforce and Tableau preferred)
- Strong technology skills & aptitude: CHWC is moving toward an increasingly cloud based, paperless, mobile environment, so comfort with existing and emerging tech tools is critical.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement for processes, policies and procedures, technical support.
- Ability to develop training and job aids.
- Ability to attend occasional after-hours meetings and events
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish required. Knowledge of Burmese or Nepalese is a plus
How to ApplyClick below: Go to our website to apply for this position.
199 total views, 1 today