Full-Time Community Engagement Coordinator
Front Porch Alliance works together with Kansas City’s Eastside children and families to meet
their changing needs at home and in school. The Community Engagement Coordinator
develops community partnerships, coordinates and assists east side residents in the enrollment
of our Minor Home Repair/Weatherization program, coordinates community events, and is
responsible for the planning, implementation and marketing of community classes.
● Maintains a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, classes,
enrollment and other recruitment opportunities.
● Assist with the preparation of an annual budget for community outreach activities.
● Prepare accurate records and outreach impact reports.
● Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation
events and other fundraising initiatives.
● Coordinates outreach, marketing, and communications initiatives with community
partners, stakeholders, and collaborative agencies, including social media and the
● Develops new outreach programs for Kansas City’s Eastside residents based upon
changing needs in the community.
● Develops and maintains community relationships that align with Front Porch Alliance
programs and services.
● Attends community events and meetings to build relationships and support community
● Coordinates all quarterly events and monthly community classes.
● Manages the enrollment process for the Minor Home Repair/Weatherization program.
● Experience in working with collaborative community initiatives
● Ability to work well as a team and with diverse communities
● Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
● Knowledge of Google Workspace, Calendly, CRM databases, Microsoft Word and Excel
● Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
● Commitment to the mission of Front Porch Alliance
Hours Full time, salaried. Some evenings and weekends required.
CompensationSalary range $42,000-48,000, health insurance, 403b, and generous PTO
How to ApplyPlease send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
156 total views, 1 today