Rainbow Summer Program is a 6-week summer educational enrichment program for 100 children who have completed grades K – 8. Curriculum emphases include reading, financial literacy, gardening, nutrition, physical fitness, social action/community service, and parental involvement. This position will maintain the cleanliness of the site.
- Emptying and taking out the trash;
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and sanitizing floors;
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms;
- Re-stocking toilet paper, paper towels and other supplies;
- Sanitizing tables;
- Cleaning up any spills;
- Other tasks as assigned by the Program Director
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability to communicate verbally.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be comfortable working with cleaning chemicals.
Hours and Compensation: The seasonal summer position is approximately 20 hours a week at $18/hour between 6/6- 7/31, Monday – Friday.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplySend resume & cover letter to Program Director, Samanthe Burton-Bosket at email@example.com
300 total views, 1 today