Full-Time District Operations Manager – Filtration
District Operations Manager-Filtration
Overview of the District Operations Manager – Filtration
This position is responsible for leading, evaluating, training, and on-boarding service technicians who refurbish, service and repair equipment such as water coolers, filtration units, water vending units and other small dispensing equipment. This leader will foster a “safety first” culture through awareness, training and accountability. This role must create a positive work environment through real-time observation and specific, constructive and actionable feedback. Working with a sense of urgency will help ensure that operational plans are executed, performance and budget goals are achieved, and team members are kept informed to guarantee alignment on consistently and safely delivering a great customer experience.
- Drive customer satisfaction through real-time service oversight, flawless recovery, and daily coaching of Service Technicians.
- Champion safety by actively leading and demonstrating behaviors aligned to DS Services Core Safety Principles.
- Own execution and adherence to DS Services’ standards for all branch/location processes related to customer service, order delivery, and inventory through cross-functional collaboration.
- Execute against service standards
- Support the personal and professional development of direct reports through performance objectives and daily coaching. Regularly participates in route rides and delivers on the job training, as well as, observations to stay abreast of market conditions and properly evaluate customer needs.
- Promote a positive employee experience through on-boarding, orientation, and employee engagement activities
- Drive Net Promoter Score and Customer Satisfaction within market through execution of high standards of service and professionalism in all customer interactions.
- Responsible for maintaining staffing levels through talent acquisition, development, and retention.
- Analyze and monitor area activities and results; develop and implement alternative plans as needed.
- Measure and monitor area profitability levels; take corrective action as required. Evaluate market for opportunities to grow revenue.
- Implement financially sounds decisions to deliver financial plan for area of responsibility.
- Possess thorough knowledge of process and operation of designated equipment.
- Serve as key part of the change network by actively leading direct reports through transformational business initiatives.
- Ensures AM and PM business routines & processes are conducted in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Coach, develop and manage performance through transparent field leadership
- This is a field role — work in the field with Technicians to develop skills
- Serve as a brand ambassador by nurturing quality relationships with employees and customers, being knowledgeable about our products and services and providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or four (4) years of related work experience.
- Previous experience in managerial role or leading / motivating a team centered environment.
- Strong knowledge / experience of financial analysis and P&L; ability to apply financial theory and practices as well as provide tools/knowledge
- Ability to lead, organize and build effective and diverse teams.
- Ability to listen and respond to information effectively and influence decision makers.
- Sales techniques/negotiation and customer relationship/service skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative.
- Strong decision-making ability and judgement
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds and periodically lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to travel to meet business needs
- Demonstrated electrical and mechanical skills and ability to use proper tools as provided.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with varied audiences and mediums
- Excellent planning, time management, organization and problem-solving skills
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America’s favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services.
Kansas City, KS-4210
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
How to ApplyThis employer wants to be contacted as follows:
- Go to ipc.us/t/8E452E2A543D42CF to apply for this position. Follow the instructions included at the site, including how to submit an application.
490 total views, 1 today