Full-Time Full-time Center Director/Lead Teacher
Little Angels Day Care Center is currently seeking energetic, dependable, and creative individuals for full-time & part-time positions at our multicultural learning center.
Location: 2720 W. 43rd Street, Kansas City, KS 66103
This full-time position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the center and facilitate the involvement of parents and families in a loving, safe learning environment. The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with parents, students, and staff
- Plan and provide developmentally appropriate experiences and lesson plans to support children’s development and learning
- Set deadlines for teachers to turn in lesson plans; keep lesson plans organized
- Train and communicate with teachers/staff
- Manage classroom supplies
- Ensures that center is compliant with all federal, state, and company regulations
- Ensures a safe environment by maintaining organized, clean and appealing facility; knowledgeable in emergency preparedness; provide routine first aid in cases of minor injury and incident reporting.
Qualification & Minimum Requirements
- Possess an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred, in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field, with at least 12 hours in child development or ECE.
- Possess a Kansas director’s certificate or ability to obtain one upon hire
- At least 3 years of experience working in a licensed child care facility
- Ability to sit, stoop, bend to low level positions to best allow interactions with students
- Current fingerprint and background check as well as CPR and First Aid training
- Training in Child Development, Child Abuse and Neglect, Signs and Symptoms of illness, and Safe Sleep Practices
How to ApplyPlease email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Christal Alexander
102 total views, 1 today