Hourly Health & Safety Aide
Little Angels Day Care Center is currently seeking energetic, dependable, and creative individuals for full-time & part-time positions at our multicultural learning center.
Location: 2720 W. 43rd Street, Kansas City, KS 66103
This position is responsible for supporting the development and m-implementation of COVID 19 health & safety measure including related child, staff and family health promotion; daily health screenings, health & safety checks to maintain a clean & germ-free environment; PPE supply monitoring, as well as classroom coverage as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience doing COVID19-related health checks including visual checks of children, monitor & chart temperatures at arrival,
- Ability to maintain a safe & healthy environment and ensure compliance of KDHE regulation,
- Ability to meet children’s personal care needs such as feeding, diapering, and toilet training,
- Ability to assist in food prep and serving meals to children/Sanitize toys and play equipment,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma and some college credits in a health-related field including nursing
How to ApplyPlease email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Christal Alexander
90 total views, 2 today