Full-Time Lawn Care Crew Lead
Do you love working in the outdoors? Do you like to feel appreciated and part of a positive team? Do you want to work for a reliable company that treats people right? Want to work for the Pitch’s “KC’s Best Landscape Company” 2015 – 2019?
We are hiring for a Crew Lead position in our Lawn Maintenance department. Our company puts customer service as a top priority, so we are looking for team members that will do the same.
Our ideal candidates are fun to work with, enjoy being outdoors, and care about our customers and his/her team members. We are all in this together, so we want to help each other out and enjoy doing it!
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and pass a DOT exam. Prior experience on a stand-on mower is preferred.
We pay overtime and have incentive programs throughout the year. We offer a health care program that gives regular access to a Primary Care Physician and a retirement plan as well as dental, vision, and life insurance. We also have a Personal Time Off program and provide uniforms – including good boots! We’ve tried to make our company a great place to work and have a lot of employees that have worked with us for many, many years.
If this sounds good to you, call me at 913-499-6013 or email us through this ad.
Thanks for considering Benjamin Lawn as your next employment opportunity!
(More details below…)
* Prior professional experience in a related lawn care / landscaping / lawn maintenance company.
* Ability to lift 60 lbs. + consistently throughout the day.
* Available to work in all adverse weather conditions.
* Must be available to work Monday – Saturday, 7am – 7pm. We typically work Monday – Friday 7am – 5 pm, but due to fluctuations in weather and workload, hours and days must be flexible.
* Stoop, stand and bend for 10 hours or more a day.
* Must look presentable and communicate clearly with customers.
* Punctuality and reliability is a must
* Must be willing to work in other departments as seasonality requires.
ADDITIONAL FOR CREW LEADER
* Ability to read and write English, including maps and diagrams. Doing so in Spanish is a plus!
* Must obtain a DOT medical card and have a valid Driver’s License with a good record.
* Must be able to work both individually and as a leader of a small team.
Position pay will be dependant on experience. Benefits include Overtime, Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Health Care Benefit, Dental Benefit, Life insurance, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Uniform and Boot Allowances, and Simple IRA Retirement Plan.
How to ApplyIf this sounds good to you, call me at 913-499-6013 or email us through this ad.
629 total views, 1 today