Full-Time Patient Service Rep Lead
Patient Service Rep Lead
Position Summary / Career Interest:The Patient Service Representative Lead is responsible for supporting the supervisor with creating a pleasant and seamless patient experience during all activities related to the front office of an ambulatory clinic, including scheduling, patient registration, copay collection and point of service paperwork. The Patient Service Rep Lead must have thorough knowledge of all job functions, serve as a resource and have the ability to train other employees, in collaboration with supervisor/manager.
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and/or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
- Must be able to successfully and consistently perform all Patient Service Representative responsibilities.
- Serves as a resource and provides training to staff, as needed and in collaboration with a supervisor.
- Responsible for check in, check out, scheduling, and prior authorization standard work, customer experience, and using the lean management system with their team towards continuous process improvement.
- Serves as a resource and provides training to staff in collaboration with supervisor. Serves as an Epic “super user” for area of responsibility.
- Resolves escalated patient or clinical issues that arise within the department/supporting area.
- Manages collection of co-payments and deposits made to the department. Verifies staff balance drawers daily.
- Leads the team during supervisor absence. Responsible for oversight of the workflow and implementing changes as need to support patient throughput and dept efficiency/support of the supervisor.
- Conducts and participates in daily huddles.
- Completes special projects and/or represents the clinic by serving on improvement teams/committees.
- Will float to practices with critical staffing levels as needed and delegated by management.
- Responsible for other duties or projects which are assigned by Management.
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
- Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience admitting/patient registration, pre-registration & pre-certification, or patient accounting experience, can include one year of customer service experience.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe and Office.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with others, maintain confidentiality and use good judgement
Time Type:Full time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.
How to ApplyThis employer wants to be contacted as follows:
- Go to ipc.us/t/F8B28C7AFA1F4970 to apply for this position. Follow the instructions included at the site, including how to submit an application.
227 total views, 2 today