Full-Time Swim Instructor
No experience? No worries! Emler Swim School provides paid training! This opportunity is perfect for students, side hustles, part-time, full-time and those seeking advancement opportunities or professional development!
Fill your pockets and your heart by joining the Emler Swim School Team as a Swim Instructor!
Swim Instructor Pay:
- Competitive starting rate $13-$15/ hour
- Opportunities to increase pay rate by $3-$5/ hour through advancement and training!
Filling your pockets as a Swim Instructor:
- Employee Retention Bonus Program 3x a year
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for students
- Raise opportunities for top performers 3x a year
- Customer retention bonus opportunities 3x a year
- Raise opportunities for various certifications
- Free Employee Wellness Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Tips provided by customers
Filling your heart as a Swim Instructor:
- Make irreplaceable memories with your team and your students that last a lifetime.
- Receive love from your students, customers and team in the form of high fives, tips, artwork and hugs! Plus so much more!
- Grow personally and professionally while helping your students grow and learn!
- Impact your community by reducing childhood drowning statistics.
A Swim Instructor’s Workday:
- Teach the same students weekly, celebrating their progress in the pool and enjoying your work day!
- Work only as much as you want or need – We have short shifts and offer a variety of scheduling options.
- Physical requirements allow you to have an active job! – Standing for periods of time, moving around on deck and in the pool, lifting students and pool equipment.
- Take advantage of paid training and mentorship for all part-time and full-time staff!
How to ApplyPlease click HERE to apply.
112 total views, 2 today