Full-Time Warehouse Associate
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated and passionate Warehouse Associates with Forklift experience. As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for general labor, warehouse maintenance, safely loading, and unloading of parts with the use of a pallet jack, hand truck, or forklift. The Warehouse Associate will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you’ll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, pallet jack, or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all LKQ policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform forklift duties, and learn to containerize basic loads.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers always.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting to 50 pounds frequently.
- Experience in warehouse/distribution center.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- We are looking for Forklift Operators who are reliable, punctual and safety-minded, with a strong work ethic.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.
How to ApplyTo apply please click the following link, apply
204 total views, 1 today